Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

CORRUPTION

I'm sure you know the meaning of corruption. Corruption is a common everywhere in the world, even in the U.S.A but just a matter of intensity. Jakarta is the most corrupt place in Indonesia.

The survey saddens me, because I stay and earn a living in the capital. As we all know, smuggling in Tanjung Priok Port is no news at all. Businessmen who wish to minimize their tax payments bribe officials.

Well, I think the measures taken to overcome the problem, by punishing corruptors have been insufficient. We have to prevent our younger generations from this.

I believe we can start from the earliest stage, at school, and I think everyone should be involved in efforts to eradicate corruption. We must not make any distinctions.






No comments:

Post a Comment