Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MY HOBBY :)

 
Everybody has different hobbies that they like to do for fun or just to relax. There are many kind of activities like badminton, basketball, swimming, or baseball. It all depends on each personality. For me, playing basketball is my favorite hobby because it is very enjoyable.
I started to play basketball with my friends in the neighborhood in Blora. When I was child, I always took my sister's ball when she played basketball. My father told me that I liked dribble the basketball since I was four years old. When I was at Senior High School, I joined interclass school basketball competition. I proud of it because I can join in this competition. 
If the weather is bright, I play basketball with my friends in the school field. I feel very happy, when I can throw the ball to the ring. Playing basketball helps me to relax and be confident when I have stress and frutation. So, I love playing basketball :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/03/2013

    my hobby is blogwalking . :D
    visit my blog,please :)

    By : bekos

    ReplyDelete