Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

GENERAL STUDYING

Hi friends. . .from the picture above, I would tell you about General Studying I ever joined in Semarang State University. General studying be happened when I first semester. This event was not for all of students in Semarang State University, but this event especially for all of student from economic faculty in Semarang State University. This event be happened in the auditorium Semarang State University. It was start in 07.00 pm until 12.00 pm. During General Studying happened I were listen explanation about condition of  economic in the world which compared with condition of economic in Indonesia. For me General Stugdying is very important because it was make us as young generations to became generation who gived benefit for our nation and country.

The picture above, taked by my friend after the event is finished. The picture above is my friends from Blora :)



No comments:

Post a Comment