Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MY ACTIVIES



My activities aren't different than what other people do. I take a bath twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. I eat three times a day, in the morning, inthe afternoon and in the evening. Almost every evening my roommates and I go out to look for food. In every 2 days my roommates and I buy a fruit soup or juice to keep our digestive healthy. In my hometown almost every evening I hang out with my friends. Every week I go shoping in traditional market  with my mother. But, in Semarang every day I come to campus and have lectures, but I can't go out to hang out with my friends because there is no motorcycle. I have a different way to spend my time in my flat with my roommate, after studying our lectures, we always share our activity and our heart feeling with each other. We always have fun in the evening when we share our feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment